To pursue MBA from a reputed college and finally get placed in an MNC organization is a dream which many graduates harbour. Management aspirants prepare for various entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT etc. Students are keen to know about the ranking, fee structure, placements of different MBA colleges to make an informed decision. Bhopal known as the city of lakes has some very major industries which include BHEL and other engineering Industries, power equipment, electrical goods, jewellery etc. The city offers many challenging jobs to a management graduate and gives him a corporate exposure.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Bhopal accepting CAT, XAT,CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors.
- In the year 1982, a premier institute called “The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM)” was established. This institute was the result of a combined effort of many organizations. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, (Govt. of India) was assisted by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. There was a need for qualified management professionals in the area of Forest, Environment, and Natural resources Management and allied sectors. Therefore, the main objective of this institute was to fill this gap by imparting training to the selected few for careers leading to management responsibility in forestry and the forest-related system.
- IIFM imparts training in management to personnel from Indian Forest Service, Forest Departments, Forest Development Corporation and Forest related industries.
- IIFM is considered one of the best institutes providing post graduate degree, and to take admission in this institute one has to appear for CAT or XAT. Further, the short listed candidates have to appear for personal interviews and written ability test.
- The institute endeavours to provide an enriching environment to the students and in the process develop leadership and teamwork in them.
Bhopal – Preferred city to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
Two major industrial areas, namely Mandideep and Budhni, have attracted thousands of crores of rupees of investments. Major companies like P&G, Fujitsu, Eicher Motors, Lupin, Crompton Greaves etc. have their offices in this city. The largest manufacturing and engineering enterprise, BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals), also known as the pioneer of industrialization in this area has given employment to a large number of people residing in this city.
- Immense career opportunities for Management students:-
A youth equipped with requisite skill and knowledge will have innumerable opportunities for growth in Bhopal. This city has witnessed tremendous growth in various industrial sectors. There are plans to develop “ Software & Hardware Technology Park” in Bhopal which will cater to the demand of IT giants such as Taurus Microsystems, Fujitsu and Genpact. The service industry remains a major contributor to the economic growth of this city.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
MBA colleges in Bhopal- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Indian Institute of Forest Management
Rs 6,24,000 (total fees)
Rs 7.5 LPA
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!