ATMA is a national-level entrance test conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management School). This single-window test is held for admission to post-graduate courses like MBA, MMS, PGDM, etc. The exam can be taken 4-5 times a year in the months of February, April, May, and August/September. Around 20,000 aspirants take the test in one particular session. As it is held several times a year, students can plan and prepare accordingly.
Candidates need to register online for the exam on its official website: atmaaims.com
. The registration dates for ATMA 2023 February session are yet to be notified and the exam will be conducted on 25 February 2023.
Before applying for the exam, it is essential to learn about the eligibility criteria. Given below are the detailed eligibility criteria for ATMA 2023:
Basic Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2023
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Final year students can also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed CA can also apply.
- Candidate must have secured atleast 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for ATMA.
- Candidates must be of atleast 21 years of age. There is no upper age limit for ATMA.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts for ATMA.
Note that the participating institutes can have slightly different eligibility conditions for admission to their postgraduate courses. The criteria may also differ as per the course.
While the eligibility for MBA/PGDM courses allows graduates of any stream, other courses like MCA require candidates to have a BCA degree.
Further, the qualifying mark in ATMA is 50%. Top colleges generally place a cut-off of 70-95 percentile in ATMA for shortlisting candidates. The shortlisted candidates are then called for group exercises and personal interviews.
Top Colleges that accept ATMA scores
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- NITTE School of Management, Bangalore