The most popular MBA entrance exam, CAT, attracts more than 2 lakh aspirants every year. A good score in CAT marks your way to top B-schools and a promising career ahead. With 20 prestigious IIMs offering around 5000 coveted seats in various MBA programs, CAT poses a tough challenge to aspirants. Apart from the IIMs, there are 100+ B-schools which accept CAT scores. Since most of the MBA aspirants are pursuing their graduation or working in full-time jobs, it may baffle them to chart out the preparation course all by themselves. Here, coaching plays the guiding role.
Why to go for CAT Coaching?
Undoubtedly, CAT is one highly competitive entrance test. Your CAT percentile becomes the deciding factor for your future career scope and job opportunities. To score well in the exam, you need to invest time and energy in focused preparation. But, if you are struggling with a tight schedule day in and day out, your CAT preparation is likely to suffer without a proper guidance. In order to save yourself from wasting time in starting from scratch, it is best to opt for an effective coaching program. The following points explain the major benefits of coaching:
- Disciplined Preparation: One of the most important things to prepare for any exam is discipline. When you are busy throughout the day, it is very difficult to dedicate time for CAT preparation on a regular basis. In this case, a good coaching program ensures that you invest a minimum number of hours per day on CAT.
- Systematic Schedule: To ace the CAT exam, it is necessary that you have made a well-structured plan to work on your weak and strong areas. The coaching classes provide a systematic schedule to cover all the essential topics of CAT syllabus.
- Peer Learning: Peer learning is always considered a healthy way of learning. Coaching classes give you an opportunity to interact and discuss with your fellow aspirants. This will let you keep track of competition as well as stay motivated to work hard.
- Progress Monitoring: It is not entirely possible to evaluate your performance by yourself. Here, coaching programs help you learn about your progress with regular tests and analysis.
- Doubt Clarification: The best thing about coaching is that you have mentors and faculty to clear your doubts. This will save you a lot of hassle finding the right way to tackle any problem.
Finally, you can choose the coaching centre depending upon the quality of its results, faculty, kind of mentoring, study material, location, etc.
Why to choose Bulls Eye’s Classroom Coaching for CAT?
Bulls Eye Chandigarh (Sector 8 & 34) happens to be among the first choices for CAT aspirants across tricity. Since 1996, we have mentored lakhs of students and produced quality results with many CAT toppers from the region. Every year, our students make it to the top B-schools of the country. The given points illustrate the main features of our Classroom Coaching for CAT:
- Weekday/Weekend Classes: Depending upon your convenience, you can choose to enroll in the weekend or weekday batch for CAT preparation. In case your weekdays have too tight schedule for classes, you can easily opt for the weekend batch or even shift in between the course.
- Video Lectures: In case of missed lectures, you can access video lectures on various topics. Also, you will be provided with a repository of additional video lessons for greater conceptual clarity. You can utilize a range of free study material available in your dashboard.
- Experienced Faculty: Our mentors and experts have years of experience in teaching and training students for CAT. They often use advanced teaching techniques and innovative methods to guide the aspirants.
- Specialized Workshops: Apart from the regular classes, we conduct special workshops for the most critical topics of CAT as well as to clear your doubts in various sections/areas. These workshops intend to make you aware of shortcuts, tricks and strategy to handle difficult questions.
- Comprehensive Study Material: Along the classroom learning, you will get complete and updated study material for the entire syllabus of CAT. This includes practice tests and previous year CAT papers.
- Mock Tests & AI based analytics: Any exam preparation is incomplete without timely assessment of your progress. You will be equipped with chapterwise, sectional, full mock tests that imitate the actual exam pattern. After the tests, you can check the detailed analysis and strategize as per your strengths and weaknesses.
Once you are done with CAT, you will have GD-PI sessions to prepare you for further selection rounds of B-schools.
Lastly, our counseling team will assist you in clarifying other admission related queries and B-school counseling.