Our 2019 batch of PGDM attained a milestone achievement of a perfect placement from prime recruiters such as Aditya Birla, Barclays, Bristlecone, Cognizant, Chola MS, Crisil, Dell, Deloitte, Ford, HDFC, Hexaware, HSBC, ICICI, ICRA, Infosys, ITC, JP Morgan, Kotak Mahindra, Nestle, Novartis, Societe Generale, Wells Fargo, amid many others. The average CTC of the batch increased to 10.14 lakhs p.a. and the median CTC increased to 10.25 lakhs p.a.
Students were excellent designations across BFSI, Consulting, FMCG, Healthcare, IT/ITES, Manufacturing, Analytics, Pharma and Real Estate. BFSI (44.1%) was the largest recruiting sector followed by IT/ITES (27.9%), Consulting (10.8%), FMCG (8.1%) and Manufacturing (3.6%).
- Participation by various companies with excellent positions offered across Banking and Financial Services, Consulting, IT, FMCG, Manufacturing, etc.
- 18 students were offered PPOs/PPIs for their remarkable performance during their summer internship.
- BFSI continued to be the largest recruiting sector with 44.1% of the batch taking up roles in this industry followed by IT/ITES (27.9%), Consulting (10.8%), FMCG (8.1%) and Manufacturing (3.6%)
- Sales & Marketing was the preferred function with 35% followed by Finance with 23.4% , Analytics with 16.2%, Consulting with 14.4% and Technology Consulting with 8.1%
- Average CTC offered for the PGDM batch of 2019 was 10.14 lakhs p.a. and median was 10.25 lakhs p.a.
||Gain Insights, i2Decisions
||Aditya Birla Capital, Barclays, Crisil, HDFC Bank,
HDFC Life, HSBC, ICICI, ICRA, JP Morgan,
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Marsh, Samunnati, Societe Generale,
||Bristlecone, Deloitte India, Deloitte US-India
||ITC, KALS Group, Nestle
||Cognizant, Dell, eClerx, GEP, Hexaware, Infosys,
ITC Infotech, NewWave Computing
|OTHERS (Pharma & Healthcare, Manufacturing
& Real Estate)
|Chola MS, Ford, JLL, Kamal Healthcare,
Link Logistics, Novartis
- List of participating companies is partial
- All figures are of CTC which includes fixed and variable components.