17th November, 2021, Chennai & Gurgaon : Great Lakes Institute of Management, a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon, has an admissions deadline on 5th Dec, 2021 for its full time programs for the next academic session.
The Great Lakes PGPM, is a fast track one year MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the diverse group of experienced students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The admission process is for the academic session 2021-22, which will commence in May/June 2022.
Grab the Unbelievable Offer:
Eligibility Criteria for PGPM 2022-23:
- All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years scores are also accepted.
- Typically candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30th, 2022) may be considered for applying.
- To learn more about the PGPM, click here.
- Eligible candidate can apply online here: Application form
The program is custom designed for fresh graduates and young professionals and combines rigorous academics with significant experiential learning to prepare business ready managers. Some of the highlights of the program include Karmayoga - Leadership Experiential Project, a fully mentored Empirical Study, Live Projects, an 8 week summer internship program and significant industry interaction with thought leaders. The admissions are for the academic session 2022-24, which will commence in July, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM 2022-24:
- All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2022 ONLY are eligible to apply.
- There will be a special preference for College /University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process
- To learn more about the PGDM, click here
- Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application form
Profile Based Early Interview Process for Admissions 2022:
Great Lakes conducts a profile based early interview process for both PGPM and PGDM in Cycle 1 (Deadline: 5th December), wherein candidates applying to qualifying aptitude tests this year (and without any scores during the time of application) can also apply for Cycle 1. Candidates with a consistent track record will be shortlisted and interviewed early in Cycle 1 basis their profiles and will be considered for final offers post submission of the scores once the results are available. More about the profile based Early interview process, here
Highlights of Great Lakes Institute of Management
- World Class Faculty: 25+ International visiting faculty from the likes of Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. and 50+ renowned full-time faculty offer unparalleled learning and global perspectives.
- Innovative Curriculum: Future oriented business curriculum. Pioneer in introducing Analytics, AI and Machine Learning in MBA specialization.
- Rankings: Great Lakes is ranked 3rd by Outlook in Top standalone institutions, 9th by Business India in top Indian B-Schools, 24th by NIRF under Ministry of HRD, ranked in Super League 2 by Business Standard (Chennai Campus). The Great Lakes PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top one year MBA programs in the country..
- Globally Benchmarked: Great Lakes is the youngest Indian Business School to receive prestigious AMBA accreditation. The institute also has collaborations with Top Global B-Schools like Chicago Booth (Executive Education), Cornell, HKUST, Babson, IIT Stuart School of Business to name a few. Great Lakes offers international immersion with schools like Cornell, Bordeaux, IESEG, SKEMA and Frankfurt Business School.
- Experiential Learning: Emphasis on experiential learning which helps put into action the concepts learnt in class through Karma-Yoga, the Leadership Experiential Action Program (LEAP), Empirical Studies, insights from distinguished Thought Leaders and student driven initiatives.
- Diverse Peer Group: Great Lakes ensures diversity in the Class and its PGPM students have over 1200 years of collective work experience gained from different industries. The PGDM 2021-23 class has 40% female students.
- Campus: The pristine campus of Great Lakes Chennai is Asia’s 1st Leed Platinum Rated campus. The Gurgaon campus also offers world class facilities and is located in the corporate hub of Delhi-NCR.
About Great Lakes Institute of Management: Great Lakes Institute of Management, founded in 2004 by Late Padma Shri Dr. Bala V. Balachandran is one of the premier B-schools in India. Great Lakes has, within a short span of 17 years, emerged as a top-ranked business school. Great Lakes has 50+ full time faculty and 150+ visiting faculty including over 25+ international faculty from top global schools like Yale, Kellogg, Stanford and Harvard. Further, collaborations with world’s leading institutions like Chicago Booth, Cornell, Babson, University of Bordeaux, Hongkong University of Science & Technology (HKUST), IESEG, SKEMA and Frankfurt Business School, have helped Great Lakes in globally benchmarking its programs. Great Lakes, Chennai was accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK in 2014 and became the youngest B-school in India to receive this prestigious international accreditation.
In 2015, Great Lakes, Chennai also received international SAQS accreditation and in 2017, its two year PGDM program was accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). For the years 2017-2020, Great Lakes was ranked No.1 in India by Analytics India and 3rd in the world by Analytics insights for its Analytics program, 3rd(top standalone institutions) by Outlook, 9th(top b-schools) by Business India. It was also ranked by Business Standard in Super League 2 in the year 2020 and was ranked 24th by NIRF among top B-Schools for the year 2021. Led by exceptional academic faculty, steered by an outstanding advisory council and buoyed by international collaborations, Great Lakes has been constantly innovating to stay ahead of the needs of our businesses and community. It is the first B-school in India to offer full time specialization in Analytics and also first to introduce AI and Machine Learning specialization.
Great Lakes has a 32 acre LEED Platinum rated green campus in Chennai and a second campus in Delhi-NCR. In the year 2019, Great Lakes Gurgaon campus received the prestigious AMBA accreditation and was also ranked among the top 5 emerging business schools by the National HRD Network (NHRDN) for the year 2018-2019.Great Lakes offers One Year full time MBA (PGPM) for experienced professionals, Two year MBA (PGDM), Part Time Executive MBA for senior managers, and Weekend Executive MBA Program. Great Lakes alumni currently numbering 10500+, work at world renowned organizations both in India and overseas across 30 countries.