The article lists down the detailed step-by-step registration process for MBA admission at UIM. You will also get to know the top reasons to choose UIM for MBA.
Top Reasons to choose UNITED for MBA:
- Best MBA college in Delhi-NCR
- More than 500 companies recruit United student.
- Highest package offered was Rs 25.12 LPA
- Digital Marketing Certification Program
- Simulation Exercises and access to real-time data
- Hands-On certification programs
- Digital Interaction session with global experts
- Language certification
- Self-improvement communication course
- Foreign Language
- International Educational Tours
- Applied learning & Peripheral Learning
Application Deadline - 30th April 2018
Steps for MBA Admission:
The steps in selection for admission at United Institute of Management (UIM) Delhi-NCR Greater Noida include:
Step I: Application Form
- Procurement of Form: Application form (common for all the programmes) is available on our website https://goo.gl/oh7eY1
- Filling up the application form
- Application form Fee: Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 1000/- through Credit/ Debit Card. Candidates need to update their entrance test percentiles.(CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT) in the online application form after the same are declared for preparation of final selection list based on merit.
The candidates would be invited for the second step based on their profile as judged from their:
- Consistency and good past academic performance.
The call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application.
A hard copy of the call letter will also be sent on the address provided in the application form.
Step II: The second step is of Group Discussions and personal interview.
Step III: Declaration of Final Selection List:
Final selection list is prepared taking into account the candidate's:
- Profile based score
- Entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT)
- Performance in Personal Interview and Group Discussions on their respective weightages.
Step IV: Fee Submissions
The selected candidates are to deposit the first installment of tuition fee within the given time frame in the offer letter to ensure their admission, failing which the offer is passed on to the wait listed candidates.
You can share your profile for any query and download brochure from below link https://goo.gl/nukhEX