At FIIB we don't trust in metaphors or extravagant language. What we trust in is through and straightforward approach to deal with business education. All you need is an attitude to learn and the grit to achieve and what you will leave with is the potential of long term business success.
FIIB has been a provider of quality business education for more than two decades now. We are a close-knit community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and businesses - a fraternity proud of the mission, vision, and values we share. We aim to provide future business leaders with the skills, knowledge and personal qualities needed to meet the world-scale challenges of the 21st century.
FIIB offers two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Management (PGDM), which is
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Equivalence of PGDM to MBA by Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
AWARDS AND RANKINGS
- Best Educational Institute for Industry Interface in India- By Assocham
- Best Institute for Innovation in Skill Development in India- By ET NOW
- Best Institute for Excellence in Employability Skills Development in India- By BW Businessworld
- 4th In the category of Top B-Schools of Super Excellence in Delhi by CSR GHRDC Ranking - 2018
- Ranked 6th in Top B-School in Delhi by Business Today
- 10th Ranked in North Zone “ Top B-School in India” in Times B-school Survey
- Innovative Data Driven Curriculum
- Unique Career Development Program
- Accomplished and Connected Alumni Base
- Vibrant Beyond the Classroom Experience
- Outstanding Research Driven & Industry Focused Faculties
- Exceptional Global Immersion Program
- Student Exchange Program
- Consistent Placement Records & Strong Corporate Linkages
- All-Inclusive Fee Structure and Generous Scholarship Schemes
A full time two year PGDM (approved by AICTE, Acreddited by NBA and has Equivalence of PGDM to MBA by AIU) customized in accordance with industry requirement and relevance with special emphasis on business intelligence and data science. Through our new analytical, data-driven approach to all coursework, students of any specialization (Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Finance, Operations, and Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship & Business Analytics) are ensured to possess the skill set to be career ready.
ALL-ROUND DEVELOPMENT USING ‘BEYOND THE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE’
Explore the management programs
with ample experiential learning opportunities at FIIB to apply for the one that speaks to you.
How to Apply
- Fill in an Online Application: You can apply to FIIB online here
- Schedule a Date for Personal Interview, GD and Aptitude Test. You can request our academic counselors to schedule a round of Aptitude Test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance. Candidates who are selected will be made an offer of admission. The offer letter will be couriered to the address provided by the candidate and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id. Selected candidates must confirm their admission by paying the Commitment Fee within 10 days of their results being declared. Know more about the FIIB Admission Process
FIIB offers generous scholarship plans for many successive years for the MBA aspirants. Over the years, many of our students have benefited from our scholarship program who have demonstrated remarkable aptitude through their past academic performances, relevant work experience and their flair in respective entrance examinations.
To know more about our scholarship plans, please visit our website
FIIB has a dedicated team forming the Corporate Relationship Center (CRC) which works actively towards bringing the best of career opportunities for the students. FIIB has been privileged to have many renowned recruiters visiting for campus placement regularly, which speaks volumes about their continued faith in our ways. A large part of the FIIB recruiter base includes brands that have been recruiting with FIIB since its inception. FIIB has received regular Corporate Participation from Deloitte, Yes Bank, American Express, ICICI Bank. FedEx Express, Tech Mahindra, Airtel, Nestle, CSC, Colgate etc. in the recruitment process.
Placement Records for Batch 2019