Lovely Professional University conducts National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for B.Tech aspirants. The entrance test is a gateway to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by the University. LPUNEST is the fifth largest entrance test held in India. Students studying in 12th class can apply for LPUNEST-2018. Since its inception in 2009, more than 50,000 students have been appearing in this exam (LPUNEST) every year. The exam is conducted in online mode.
This test has twofold advantage as it acts as Entrance Test as well as Scholarship Test.
Grab the Unbelievable Offer:
Top Reasons why every Engineering aspirant should take LPUNEST Entrance test:
- Admission to all Engineering programmes in LPU is only thorough its own entrance test
- It is not only an entrance test but one can also help you avail scholarship up to Rs 7.5 lac per student
- It provides flexibility of choosing date and place for the test as per candidate’s convenience
- Test centres can be selected from scheduled centres in 200 cities throughout the country.
- The test format and pattern is similar to JEE and thus if you have prepared well for JEE, you don’t need any extra coaching.
- It is an opportunity to join nationally and internationally benchmarked LPU programmes.
- Joining LPU means a sure shot career as LPU has one of the best placement record in India.
- More than 500 companies recruit LPU student.
- Highest package offered to LPU student this year was Rs 31.5 lakhs per annum.
- LPU B.Tech students are working in top companies of the world like Google, Microsoft , Apple at Rs1 crore and above packages.
- The whole process of applying for LPUNEST is online. For more info one should visit lpu.in/nest.
- LPU student community is one of the most diverse in India. There are students from all 29 states of India and 70 countries. This diversity ensures that students learn from one another and the vibrant life of LPU prepares students with better perspective to face the world.
- LPU engineering students get opportunity to participate in exchange programmes at 200 + International partner universities in USA, UK, Australia and many more.