SNAP mock tests serve as a crucial yardstick to assess your progress and preparation for the exam. Here, we can access the latest mock test for SNAP 2023.
"Practice like you have never won; perform like you have never lost."
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a common admission test to enrol in various MBA programs offered by Symbiosis International University (SIU). With over 60,000 people appearing for the exam against limited admission seats in SIU-affiliated colleges, SNAP can be quite challenging unless you have streamlined your preparation.
SNAP 2023 is scheduled for 10, 17 & 22 December. It is a computer-based test composed of 60 multiple-choice questions, that are based on different areas of mathematics, English, and reasoning. SNAP is more a test of your speed-solving ability than of knowledge. While preparing for the exam, it is important that you attempt mock tests from time to time.
SNAP Mock Test 2023
To help you, here we provide SNAP mock test 2023, based on the latest SNAP exam pattern.
Our mock tests are designed by experts with considerable experience in training and mentoring students. After taking the mock test, you must go through its detailed analysis. Our AI-powered analytics will help you strategise your preparation and plan an exam-taking strategy.
Here, you can login and take the mock test:
Why take SNAP Mock Tests?
If you are beginning your SNAP preparation
, taking the SNAP mock/sample papers would be an ideal point to start your journey. Listed below are the main benefits of practising SNAP mock tests:
- Familiarizes you with the test pattern, question types, syllabus and difficulty level.
- Simulate exam-like conditions and help improve your time management skills.
- Help you identify your areas of strengths and weaknesses, and work on them accordingly.
- Gives you the confidence to face the actual test.
Tips for SNAP Mock Tests:
The following tips will help you get the most out of SNAP Mock Papers:
- Firstly, try attempting all easy and least time-consuming questions. Getting such questions right initially can give you an extra shot of confidence. Besides, since there are no sectional limits or order in SNAP, you can effectively maximise your score. Keep the tougher ones for the remaining time.
- Keep a tab on your accuracy while attempting questions. Guessing can be helpful if done sensibly but random guessing can be detrimental to your test score, as it involves negative marking as well.
- Do not stay stuck on particular questions and avoid wasting unnecessary time on difficult questions. Simply proceed to the next one as your mind may just get blocked sometimes. You may return to such questions later, if time permits.
Official Mock Test 2023
An official SNAP mock test is held in the month of September. However, it can only be taken by the candidates who have registered and paid for SNAP by a given date of September 2023. The booking dates for test slots will be around the same month. Further, candidates can also book the test slot on the same day as that of the mock, even just an hour before its time. You can learn more about the official SNAP mock at snaptest.org
Lastly, remember to analyze your performance and set benchmarks for every next test you attempt. This will eventually greatly boost your speed and accuracy for the actual exam.
FAQs about SNAP 2023
1. Is SNAP test hard?
No, SNAP isn't a difficult exam. Its overall and sectional difficulties are on the easy to moderate side.
2. Is 2 months enough for SNAP preparation?
Yes, you can prepare for SNAP in two months, if you stay completely disciplined and follow a focused study schedule and preparation plan.
3. Is it easy to get 90 percentile in SNAP?
Yes, you can achieve a 90 percentile and above in SNAP, if you maintain the right balance between all three sections and manage to have good accuracy in solving the exam questions.
4. What is a good SNAP exam score?
Ideally, you should aim for a score of 45+ in order to clear the cut-off of reputed SIU institutes.
5. How many attempts are there in SNAP?
SNAP is conducted in three sessions (days). And you are allowed to take the test on all three days. So, during one particular year, you have the choice of three attempts, but there is no lifetime limit on the number of attempts for SNAP.