The MAH-CET (or MMS-CET or MAH-MBA) is an entrance test administered by the Directorate for Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. This exam acts as a pathway to secure admission in MMS/MBA programs at various Maharashtra State Universities. Post-examination, candidates eagerly await information regarding B-school calls based on their exam percentile. In response, our experts have developed a percentile predictor specifically tailored for the MAH-CET 2024.
MAH-CET Percentile Predictor
A percentile predictor estimates an approximate figure of your actual MAH-CET percentile. Generally, your percentile is a product of the following main factors:
the number of test takers in MAH-CET 2023, your score/performance for other test takers, and the difficulty level of your specific slot and sections.
Based on the aforementioned parameters, the predictor will determine your estimated percentile. For optimal accuracy, it is recommended to utilize the predictor soon after completing the MAH-CET exam. This will ensure a precise evaluation of your provided information and percentile.
How to make use of the Percentile Predictor?
Follow the given guidelines for using the MAH-CET Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘MAH-CET Percentile Predictor’. Do ‘sign up’ if you are not a registered user.
- After you log in, fill in the requisite details.
- Once you have entered the number of attempts and the probable number of correct ones, the predictor will provide your overall and sectional percentile.
- Now, you will learn about the number of B-school options and management courses you can apply for.
- Finally, you will be given expert guidance for applying to your desired colleges.
In addition to the overall percentile, the predictor also calculates your sectional percentile in the exam. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to ensure that you provide accurate information in the predictor form.
Post the announcement of MAH-CET result
, you will get calls from the prospective B-schools for the next screening round, i.e. CAP (Common Admission Process). Lastly, your profile, MAH-CET percentile and marks in CAP will decide your final admission in any particular institute.