IIM Raipur Cut-Off

IIM Raipur

The Ministry of HRD of the Indian Government established IIM Raipur in 2010. The institute provides a variety of management-related courses. The Post Graduate Program in Management at IIM Raipur is a full-time residential program for those interested in management. The program's admission requirements are divided into two stages: the selection of applicants for Personal Appearance (PA) and the final decision. The Common Admission Process for IIMs includes IIM Raipur.

IIM Raipur Selection Criteria:

In the final selection process, the IIM Raipur Admission Criteria 2023 will give the CAT 2022 percentile score 35% weight, with the remaining 65% of the weight going to other factors, including academic performance, diversity, job experience, and PI-WAT performance.

IIM Raipur will take part in the Common Admission Process (CAP) 2023; the PI-WAT round that all nine participating new and infant IIMs will take place. Final merit lists for MBA admission to IIM Raipur in 2023 will be created based on performance in the CAP round and other factors such as CAT 2022 score, academics, diversity, and work experience.

Weightage Of Parameters:

Category

CAT Score

Personal Appearance

Profile

Total

Academic Profile

Gender Diversity

Academic Diversity

Work experience

Weightage

35

35

10

8

4

8

100

IIM Raipur Cut-Off:

The IIM Raipur admission criteria and selection process for the PGP 2022–2024 batch have been announced. The overall qualifying CAT cut-off percentile has been fixed at 93, one percentile lower than the previous year. Candidates who shall have scored 93 percentile in CAT 2021 exam, will be eligible for the Personal Interview (PI) round of PGP admission. The 2022 percentile is expected to be nearly the same:

IIM, RAIPUR

CUT-OFFs - 92 (Overall)

Our Rating - A+

Test/s - CAT

Website - web.iimraipur.edu.in

IIM Raipur Interview Experience

Sectional Cut-Off:

The minimum cut-offs of CAT percentile required in each section and the overall percentile for shortlisting candidates are indicated in the table below:

Category

Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)

Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)

Quantitative Ability (QA)

General

>=70

>=70

>=70

Rate Us
Views:3978