IIFT coaching assumes prime importance owing to the increasing competition for limited admission seats. Every year, almost 40,000 candidates appear for IIFT. Coaching classes help simplify the preparation for different sections. In this article, you will learn about with the major features of our IIFT coaching classes.
About IIFT exam
IIFT is a national-level test conducted for admission to the MBA program in International Business. The exam serves as a gateway to the three campuses of IIFT: Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. Since 2019, IIFT is a computer-based test, therefore students should practice sample papers online to increase speed and accuracy. The difficulty level of the exam is similar to CAT, but with an additional section of GK. Since a large number of aspirants contend for a few admission seats, IIFT is a hard nut to crack. Here, Coaching classes come to the rescue.
IIFT requires 7-8 months of focused preparation. The majority of MBA aspirants are pursuing their studies or working full-time jobs. In this scenario, it is unwise to start from scratch and waste a lot of time and energy. With the help of experienced mentors and faculty, aspirants can rightly streamline their preparation for IIFT. Nowadays, we find a number of good institutes for IIFT coaching. Most of these institutes make use of advanced pedagogical methods to prepare students for the exam. Here, at Hitbullseye, we provide complete IIFT coaching classes for your effective preparation.
Why to opt for IIFT Online Coaching?
Today, we cannot keep up with this highly competitive world without the use of technology. The ever-increasing demand for Online Coaching further proves the fact. IIFT, being one of the most difficult entrance exams, online classes come in handy for aspirants with a busy schedule. No doubt, most working professionals and college-going students prefer IIFT online coaching. In the following points, we demonstrate the main advantages of choosing online learning:
- Online classes save you a great amount of time. Traditional classrooms require you to commute from one place to another, resulting in a waste of time. Putting it another way, you will progress faster in online classes.
- The best feature of online coaching is its flexibility and convenience. You learn at your own pace. For the live classes, you can choose the batch timings as per your suitability. The complete study material is available to you- anytime and anywhere. Also, you can go through the lessons as many times as you wish to.
- Generally, online coaching courses are less priced than classroom coaching.
- Through Online coaching, you will come across your competitors from various parts of the country. In other words, it offers broad-ranging peer learning. This will boost your morale to work harder towards your goal as well as make you aware of your comparative ranking.
Features of our IIFT Online Coaching
After evaluating the needs of different aspirants, we devised all-inclusive online courses for IIFT preparation. These courses provide lessons on all the topics of IIFT Syllabus
along with comprehensive study material compiled by our experienced mentors. In addition, you can take a free demo before enrolling in the course. After you get comfortable with the features of online coaching, you can buy the desired course/s. The essential features of our online coaching for IIFT:
- The courses utilize recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. to provide insights on every chapter. You can replay the video/e-lectures to revise your lessons and get a better understanding. Besides, you will get to know about the advanced tips and shortcuts for different types of IIFT questions.
- Live classes are conducted to cover all the topics of the IIFT syllabus. Aspirants can select the weekend or weekday batch timings as per their convenience. Apart from the conceptual classes, there will be doubt sessions for your greater clarity.
- The course also includes sectional, chapter-wise and national-level mock tests for your good practice. The national-level test series enable you to have a glimpse of your performance with respect to other aspirants. Besides, you must go through the detailed analysis after attempting each test.
- For better assistance, we welcome you to join our 24X7 discussion groups. Here, you will be able to interact with our faculty as well as your fellow competitors. Finally, you can join our online GDPI courses and groups for expert guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions about IIFT Coaching
The current popularity of online coaching is accompanied by queries related to its reliability. Here, we address some of the most common doubts regarding IIFT Online Coaching.
- Does the Online Course cover the complete IIFT syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of the IIFT syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What is meant by live classes?
Live classes are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but are designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real-time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I fail to attend a live lecture, how do I cover up?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I have bought more than one online course, can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payments separately by clicking on the payment link on each course page.
- Is the payment system secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- Is there particular technical specification to access the online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Can I study the online lessons on my cellphone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in to the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online Course sufficient to ace IIFT?
Yes, definitely. Our IIFT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- Is there any difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remains the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.