Why MBA at Nirma?
- Close relationship with the corporate world in the delivery of the programme
- Balance between conceptual frameworks and industry practices
- Unique field course on Managing Social Projects
- Case study method, Project work and Simulations are the main pedagogical tools
- Outcome based Education (OBE) Pedagogy
- Special emphasis on the development of soft skills such as communication leadership, teamwork, achievement orientation and creativity
- Equal Credits for Core and Elective Courses
- General Electives in the First Year
- Industry and Academic shrink through Weekly seminars, Guest Lectures
- Student Driven Activities through different clubs and committees
- Wide choice of Specialization
Grab the Unbelievable Offer:
A three-year bachelor's degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor's Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria within three months of commencement of the programme. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme