Goa Institute of Management (GIM) is a reputed B-school offering a wide variety of PGDM specializations. It is renowned for its quality of education which blends theoretical knowledge with practical applications, state-of-the-art learning facilities, acclaimed faculty, and a 100% placement record.
To promote higher education and equal opportunities for all, GIM offers scholarships to meritorious candidates, thereby helping them pursue their ambitions irrespective of their backgrounds. The scholarship scheme includes:
● Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS) awarded to excellent candidates identified in the Achiever’s round of the selection process. GIM offers scholarships worth Rs. 4 Lakhs each.
- 40 scholarships for its PGDM programme
- 20 scholarships for its PGDM Big Data Analytics programme
○ 5 PGDM Banking Financial Services and Insurance candidates who already have one of the qualifications of CA, CS, AICWA or CFA.
● GIM-MBBS Scholarship is awarded to PGDM Healthcare Management candidates who possess an MBBS degree. GIM offers 5 scholarships under this program worth Rs. 4 Lakhs each.
With the realization that sometimes financial assistance may be required beyond the means of scholarship schemes alone, GIM promotes diversity in education by offering full tuition fee waivers for select candidates based on the assessment of their financial needs.
You can know more details about the scholarship schemes offered by GIM by clicking here.