SNAP result 2023 will be declared on 10 January 2024. Here, you can access your SNAP scorecard after the results are out, with the given stepwise process.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)2023 will be conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) on 10, 17 & 22 December. SNAP is a gateway for admission into institutes affiliated with SIU. It is taken by over 60,000 candidates every year. Since 2020, there have been certain modifications in the system of SNAP, such as a reduction in number of questions and time limit. Also, the candidates can appear thrice for the exam, which is now conducted in three sessions (days).
will be held on 10, 17 & 22 December, 2023. SNAP is a speed-based test, where time management skills and smart thinking are essential elements for this exam. It is composed of 60 MCQs and the total time limit is 60 minutes.
SNAP Result 2023
SNAP result scorecard shows the marks you obtained in each section as well as your total marks. It also states your overall percentile in the exam. If you have taken the exam thrice, your marks in all three tests will be present on the scorecard, but the given percentile will correspond to the highest of the three scores.
How to download SNAP Scorecard?
SNAP result scorecard 2023 will be downloaded and printed from the official website of Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. Candidates can check their SNAP results online on the website by following the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the button ‘SNAP Result’ below
- Login to the webpage you are redirected to.
- Enter your SNAP ID and Password. Thereafter, you will see the result displayed on your screen.
- Download & Print your SNAP scorecard for future reference
How is SNAP Score Calculated?
SNAP follows a simple marking scheme, where one mark is allotted to each correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer. So, the marks are calculated out of 60, for a total of 60 questions and then scaled to 50. Finally, the highest score of all attempts is mapped onto the equivalent percentile.
What after your SNAP Result?
Applicants are shortlisted based on their SNAP Test score and are called for the next round of the admission process of the institutes they registered for. The components of this round usually consist of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT). To clear these rounds, you need to work on your personality, soft skills, creative ability, communication skills, etc. The merit list is published on the website of the individual institutes. Candidates should keep the following points in mind during the admission process.
- Candidates are shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT round as per the overall SNAP cut off of the particular programmes. Accordingly, the candidates have to appear separately for the admission round of each programme they are selected for.
- Category-wise cut-offs are published on the website of the respective institute.
- The final list is prepared as per the weightage assigned to each parameter. Given below is the information regarding the same:
- Scaled down SNAP score (50%)
- Group Exercise (10%)
- Personal Interview (30%)
- Written Ability Test (10%)
SNAP cut-offs are set by the institutes as per the difficulty level of the exam, number of test-takers, number of admission seats and the institute's ranking.
FAQs about SNAP Result 2023
1. At what time will the SNAP results out?
SNAP results 2023 will be declared on 10 January, 2024
2. How many times can we give SNAP exam?
You can take SNAP in all three sessions (days) of a particular session.
3. How many seats are there in SIBM Pune?
There are 180 seats for MBA at SIBM, Pune.
4. What is good score in SNAP?
You should ideally target 45+ marks in SNAP, in order to clear the cut-off of a top-level management institute.
5. Is SIBM Pune hard to get?
Yes, it is surely tough to get shortlisted by SIBM, Pune. The institute generally sets its SNAP cut-off at 98+. So, you need to work hard and smart to get this percentile and get admitted to SIBM-P.