MAH CET previous year papers provide a profound understanding of the exam pattern, format, syllabus and frequently asked question types. These papers also work as a source of practice. Here, you can download MBA CET previous year question papers of the last 5-6 years, given along with answers.
MAH CET 2024
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) or MAH-MBA/MMS-CET is a computer-based test for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in various Universities of Maharashtra. The exam is open for both State and non-State candidates.
MAH CET 2024 is likely to be conducted in three sessions in the month of August.
MAH-CET is essentially a speed-based test and the level of questions asked ranges from easy to moderate. The best way to prepare for the exam is by solving previous years' papers. Solving MBA CET question papers of past years will give you a fair idea of the level of difficulty of the paper and test-like conditions to help you in effective time management.
MAH CET Exam Structure 2024
Before solving MBA CET previous year question papers, you must be aware of its exam format and marking scheme. In the last few years, the exam has featured questions from different sections in random order. The following table shows the key aspects of MAH CET 2024:
|MAH-CET 2024 Conducting Body
||State CET Cell - Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
|Number of MBA colleges under MAH-CET 2024 Exam
||2 Hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)
||+1 for correct answer
||200 (All MCQs)
|MAH-CET 2024 Test Sections
||Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning,
Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability
|Exam Difficulty Level
|Required Percentile for MBA admission in Top Colleges
|MAH-CET Application Process
MAH CET Previous Year Papers
Our experts have compiled some of the past year papers for your preparation. Here, you can download the MBA CET question papers with answers pdfs:
Benefits of Solving MAH CET Previous Year Papers
Practicing the question papers of past years is extremely important in order to prepare for the MAH CET exam. If you try to take the test without first finding out what will be on it, you can find it to be quite difficult. In this respect, MBA CET previous year question papers prove helpful and lend the following benefits:
- Understanding of the Syllabus: Working through MBA CET question paper of past years provides you with a better knowledge of the exam's areas. You will also learn about the most significant topics for each of the sections. In other words, you will know what to expect in the actual exam.
- Familiarity with the Marking Criteria: It is imperative that you know about the marking structure in order to successfully complete the question paper. With the help of the actual MBA CET question papers, you will be able to identify which portion is worth how many marks and which areas has the most weightage. It is helpful for a candidate to prepare effectively for the examination if they are aware of the weightage that each topic carries.
- Identification of Frequently Committed Mistakes: As you practice MBA CET previous year question papers, you will discover your mistakes and weak areas and learn to tackle them so as to avoid these on your exam day. The more actual papers you solve, the lesser are your chances of making common mistakes.
- Efficient Time Management: Successfully passing any admission exam involves your ability to effectively manage time, apart from having good knowledge. Solving MAH CET previous year papers is one best way to improve your time management abilities and speed-solving skills.
- Confidence Booster: In order to succeed in clearing the MAH CET exam, it is essential to have a high level of self-assurance. Besides increasing your chances of acing the exam, solving and studying the MAH CET previous year question paper can raise your confidence and comfort with respect to its pattern and structure.So, the surprise element for you is comparatively much less.
It is essential that after taking these tests, you should analyze your performance. It helps you to know your weak and strong areas. You must remember that without the correct knowledge of various concepts- only practice will not be fruitful.
FAQs about MAH-CET Previous Year Paper
1. Is 80 percentile good in MAH CET?
80 percentile in MAH CET is considered good, but for the top-ranked colleges, you should achieve more than 90 percentile. There are some decent colleges that have a cut-off in the range 70-80 percentile.
2. Does CET have 2 attempts?
There is no limit on the number of attempts for MAH CET.
3. Is 2 months enough for MBA CET?
Yes, you can prepare well for MAH CET within 2 months, provided you stay focused and disciplined. It all boils down to learning the basic concepts and shortcut techniques and putting them into good practice.
4. What is 90 percentile in MBA CET?
90 percentile in MAH CET is around the range of 90-99 marks. If you have attained a 90 percentile in MBA CET, it means around 90% of the test-takers have a score less than you.
5. Is MBA CET easier than CAT?
MAH MBA CET is much easier than CAT, owing to less number of test-takers. While the syllabus for both exams is made up of similar topics, the questions in CAT are far more complexity. Besides, MAH CET is a State-level exam, while CAT is a national-level exam, hence the difference.
Must Read MAH-CET Articles