IBSAT registration 2023 has begun from 1st July 2023 onwards and will continue till 16 December. The exam will be held on 23rd & 24th of December 2023. Here, you will learn about the detailed procedure for the IBSAT application form.
ICFAI conducts IBSAT for students seeking admission to the MBA/Ph.D. programs of nine of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Indian Business School (IBS) campuses-Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. The IBSAT the application form is common for all IBS campuses. The aspirants can apply online as well as offline.
While IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur offer MBA programs; others (IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune) extend PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management).
General Guidelines for IBSAT Registration
Before registering for IBSAT 2023, you must check for the following things:
- Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criterion before registering for the exam.
- You should have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply.
- Calculate your percentage of marks for class X, XII, Graduation and any other professional qualification.
- A recent photograph in the prescribed size and format
IBSAT Registration 2023
You can apply for the IBSAT application form in online as well as offline mode. Read on to learn the stepwise process for IBSAT 2023 registration.
- Go to the official website,
- Click on “Apply to IBS” button.
- Fill in all the details and proceed to pay the application fee (Rs.1800) through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking. You will get the hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin in one week.
- After a successful transaction, the candidates will receive an email with an application number and a password.
- Login with the credentials to fill out the IBSAT application form 2023. Candidates have to change their password before filling out the application form.
- IBSAT application form 2023 can be purchased from any of the IBS Marketing Branches by paying the application fee of Rs. 1800.
- IBSAT form consists of a scratch card containing the application number and password.
- Then, visit the official website and login with these credentials to fill out the IBSAT 2023 application form. The candidates require changing the password before they proceed to fill out the application form.
IBSAT Registration 2023: Things to Remember
- While filling out the IBSAT application form, you need to enter your personal information such as Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Address, Address, etc. and click on the “Submit button”.
- You can choose the programme as per the eligibility criteria.
- You need to mention their educational qualification and the medium of instruction.
- You can also choose the date and venue for the selection process.
- You have to upload your recent passport-size coloured photograph. The photo size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140–160 pixels.
- The photo should be in JPEG or GIF format.
Entrance Exam Score to Apply for IBSAT 2023
- Candidates need to specify through which exam they want to apply (either through IBSAT or GMAT, CAT or NMAT by GMAC). From 2020, IBS also accepts the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT.
Completing the IBSAT 2023 Application Form
- Click on “I Agree” to the declaration statement and then click on “Submit” button.
- You will be forwarded to the final page, wherein you need to login with your credentials.
- You will be able to see the entered information and then, you can schedule your IBSAT 2023 exam.
IBSAT admit cards will be available in December 2023. Only registered candidates will be able to download the admit card for IBSAT 2023. Its test centres are in 80+ cities of India. You will get to know your IBSAT result by the first week of January 2024.
FAQs about IBSAT 2023
1. Can I give IBSAT exam from home?
Yes, you can take IBSAT from home! Since 2020, it is being held in remote-proctored online mode.
2. Is IBS a top B-school?
Yes, it is! IBS Hyderabad counts among the top 50 B-schools of India.
3. How many times is IBSAT conducted in a year?
Every year, IBSAT is conducted in two sessions (days) in the month of December. A candidate can appear in one of the sessions only, i.e. once a year.
4. What percentile is required for IBS Hyderabad?
The IBSAT cut-off for Hyderabad is above 70 percentile.
5. Is work experience necessary for IBS?
Work experience is not a necessary requirement for admission to IBS. Nevertheless, it has a positive impact on your admission.