The statistics of campus placements for the batch 2020-22 ICFAI Business School (IBS) are listed. ICFAI Business School (IBS) has maintained an impeccable placement record and has maintained progressive growth in the same over the years.
This year ICFAI Business School (IBS) has recorded 99% successful placement from the participating batch across the 9 branches.
- Highest International Salary package offered: INR 53.45 LPA
- Highest Domestic salary package offered: INR 21 LPA
- Top 10% average package offered: INR 14.31 LPA
- Top 25% average package offered: INR 11.70 LPA
- Overall average package offered: INR 8.71 LPA
Comparison with the preceding year
- Placement records of the Class of 2019-21:
- Highest international salary package offered: INR 22 LPA
- Highest domestic salary package offered: INR 13.5 LPA
- Top 10% average package offered: INR 12.02 LPA
- Top 25% average package offered: INR 9.2 LPA
- Overall average package offered: INR 7.59 LPA
These numbers are self-explanatory of the fact that ICFAI Business School (IBS) team is working constantly towards the placement and preparing the students for the same, achieving better outcomes every year.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Placement Team
Every year ICFAI Business School (IBS
) welcomes the best of companies from various industries to campus for recruitment. A student's final placement and the package he/ she offered is are the main motive and objective of the two years of hard work and joint effort delivered by the student and management team together.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) has a dedicated unit called CMC (Career Management Centre) that works throughout the year towards building and widening the network of association with various companies. Every year more than 500 companies visit the ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses for recruitment. CMC believes that the whole recruitment process is a joint effort from their end, with recruiters and students put together.
Grab the Unbelievable Offer:
Enhancing student skills
No doubt CMC takes the complete onus of bringing down as many companies as possible to ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses, but it is the students who are responsible for the final performance during the interviews. Apart from academics, CMC organizes guest lectures, talks from industry stalwarts, and interactive sessions where students get great exposure. Certain parameters in which CMC helps thoroughly to prepare them for facing the recruitment process:
- Soft-skill enhancement: The way one communicates and speaks in an interview casts the first impression on the recruiter. Speaking skills are majorly a reason for grabbing the attention and getting noticed by recruiters. CMC organizes activity sessions in various innovative formats to help- students develop their soft skills.
- Personality development: This includes overall presentability along with the required confidence. The ICFAI Business School (IBS) curriculum is designed to compel students to work on their skills constantly. The students are exposed to group discussions, practice sessions, and multiple mock interviews before facing the real deal.
- Career counselling: CMC is always open for the students for interaction, and guiding them in choosing and deciding upon a career path.
- Strong Industry Interface
- Internships: Students are encouraged to take as many internships as possible.
Summer Internship placement:
CMC organizes the summer internship recruitment process in which students get recruited as summer interns in reputed companies coming from various industries like banking, consumer goods, financial services, pharma, consulting, telecom, etc. ICFAI Business School (IBS) maintains an extensive list of recruiters and has built great goodwill in the corporate sector in terms of enriching the students and making them industry ready.
The summer internship is a mandatory part of the 2- year full- time MBA/PGPM course curriculum at ICFAI Business School (IBS). Summer internship needs to last for around 14 weeks, in which the students get placed in various companies across industries and are associated with professional teams under the mentorship of professors and team leads. The students get an opportunity to learn from real-life experience and ongoing learning by being in a professional team. This also provides an orientation to the corporate world for the students when they still have time to improve and polish their skills and competencies. The students are required to prepare a synopsis of the internship program under the guidance of the project mentor and professors from the campus.
A quick brief of the Recruiters
Some companies where ICFAI Business School (IBS) students get placed for the summer internship program:
- Ernst & Young
- J P Morgan Chase
- Bharti Airtel
- Reliance Communication
- Virgin Mobiles
- Axis Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America
- State Bank of India
- Edelweiss Broking
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co.
- Citigroup Global Markets.
The list of the companies visited for recruitment across the 9 branches of ICFAI Business School (IBS) is too long. The class of 2020-22 has acquired exceptional outcomes in terms of placements with 99% as an average for all 9 branches.
A big chunk of students got placed in Financial Services making that 22% alone, followed by 17% of the students being placed in the Banking Sector and 14% in Consulting Services.
ICFAI Business School (IBS)
has been globally and nationally accredited and acknowledges many rankings and grades as a leading Business School in India, and successful placements are one of the prime reasons for the same. ICFAI Business School (IBS) constantly thrives to maintain the balance with the changing needs of the corporate and improvise the course curriculum accordingly, which ensures the best and latest facilities for the students.