All India Test Series (Partial Access)
- 26 Bull Mocks - Simulated Online CAT Tests which are close to actual LOD & Precise percentiles
- 6 Bull CATs - National Level Test Series for real benchmarking across India
- Complete Test Analytics - LOD Analysis, Test Strategy, Diff wise Analysis of Attempt
Practice Full Tests (Partial Access)
- 11 Past Year Actual CATs -1999 to 2008
- 6 Other MBA Tests IIFT (1),NMAT (1), TISS (1),IBSAT (1), NIFT (1),CET(Mh.) (1)
- 8 Mock MATs and CMATs
- 3 Mock XATs
- 2 Mock SNAPs
- Complete Test Analytics - LOD Analysis, Test Strategy, and Difficulty wise Analysis of Attempt
Sectional and Area Tests (Partial Access)
- 40+ Sectional Tests for All Sections (Quant, DI, Verbal, Reasoning)
- 100+ Chapter Wise Tests
- Complete Test Analytics
Online Learning Modules (Full Access)
- Comprehensive and value added e-learning portals that offer entire gamut of questions & relevant study material.
Free prep content for MBA aspirants!
- List of Prominent B-schools in India
- Previous Years CAT Analysis
- Actual IIMs GD/PI Experiences
- Tips to master quantitative ability
- Tips to master verbal ability
- Video Tutorials – Mastering DI
- How to write a good essay?
- XAT Paper Analysis
- CMAT Paper Analysis
- MBA Interview question Banks
- MBA Courses & Specialization
- B-school cut-offs
- Approx. Cost of your MBA
- Steps for case writing
- IIFT Exam Analysis
- MAT Paper Analysis
Why Bulls Eye?
Bulls Eye enjoys immense popularity and trust among the aspirants for MBA, GMAT, GRE and other tests. Our exceptional results in the MBA Test Prep domain have catapulted us to an undisputed market leader position in MBA, GRE and GMAT Test Prep in North India. The popularity of our courses is amply borne out by the 6,000 students enrolling with us for classroom coaching every year. Our enviable results include All India CAT Toppers, including 100% percentilers, apart from XAT, FMS, UBS and IIFT toppers.
Three distinctive traits epitomize our working style and inform all our policies and programmes: Excellence, Consistency and Integrity. Our founding team includes IIM and XLRI alumni, under whose stewardship we have successfully trained 100,000 + students in the last 2 decades.
We bring the same time-tested success formula to your doorstep now. Our collective wisdom and experience, backed by a robust online platform, is now available in every nook and corner at the click of a mouse. Our portal makes available the best Test Prep resources in every nook and corner by delivering excellence in online education, which has been a hallmark of our classroom delivery. This is just what the doctor ordered for all those keen on shaping their dreams, sitting right at home.
Our All-India CAT Mock Tests simulate the actual CAT in terms of difficulty level, style and area-wise weightage. After undergoing the 22 Bull CATs, All-India Test Series and Bull Online Mocks as part of the series, you develop a fairly realistic idea of what to expect in the test. With the CAT Mock Tests, you can rehearse taking the CAT many times before you sit for the actual CAT, thus avoiding all costly mistakes!
The CAT Mock Tests provide ample experience with all question types based on previous tests so that you are not caught on the wrong foot in the actual CAT. Additionally, the all-India ranking in the CAT Mock Tests provides a good idea of your comparative ranking compared with other test takers. The post-test analysis that comes with the CAT Mock Tests and Bull Online Mocks can uncover the potential pitfalls and also your strengths. All this is to provide you a roadmap for future action in weak / strong areas.
The CAT Mock Tests Series includes not just the CATs, but also many other mock tests for exams like the XAT, NMAT, TISS-NET, CET, CMAT etc. As usual, you get the benefit of all typical features of a Bull CAT here i.e. key, score, key, ranking, solution, and analysis. All Test Series questions are subjected to pre-testing for validating them and generating difficulty norms to administer a test that is both valid and reliable (critical test features).
Our online test engine can provide you all the required test parameters in a single place. For each test, you can access the post-test analysis of your section-wise scores, rank, test questions, the candidates getting it correct/ wrong etc, apart from tracking your own performance for trends over the test series in a graphical manner.